Digital Marketing Manager
Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“You'll be part of an amazing team of "A" players, a great culture created by the team, you will have an impact and the opportunity to grow!”
WHO WE ARE
We are Stonz—an extremely fast-growing children's outdoor footwear and apparel brand with a mission to make childhood better for both parents and our kids, so we can raise a better next generation of human beings. All our products are smartly designed specifically for kids and tested for bad chemicals and toxic materials to ensure your child remains safe and our planet becomes more sustainable.
We are looking for a talented digital marketing strategist / ecommerce manager to join our growing team to take responsibility for some or all of our Direct-to-Consumer growth channels including Website, Pay Per Click Marketing, and Amazon. The ideal candidate has experience growing marketing channels for ecommerce brands through a combination of advertising and web/email optimization. You will be working side-by-side with our creative / brand teams to increase sales and improve our customer experience. You will have the opportunity to grow here and develop your leadership. We are fully remote now with a team goal of meeting 2 days per week at a team-based space.
Website, SEO & Email Automation
- Use research and data to uncover opportunities and develop, prioritize and execute strategies to increase conversion rates across the purchase funnel, increase AOV, LTV and referrals.
- Develop and adhere to quarterly plans which include clear goals, projects, forecasts, and budgets.
- Develop new web content and email automations, and regularly run A/B conversion optimization tests
- Maintain SEO best practices on stonz.com while regularly evaluating and executing on new on-page SEO opportunities to grow traffic
- Champion the stonz.com user experience to ensure each product category is maximizing sales potential, and work with the rest of the Stonz team to keep website content up to date, accurate, and on brand.
- Become a company expert in the areas of ecommerce, email marketing, conversion optimization, SEO, and analytics.
Pay Per Click
- Own all of Stonz Paid Media strategies including Facebook and Google Ad programs to increase revenue through developing and optimizing our ad programs.
- Regularly launch new campaigns and optimize to deliver revenue within target ROAS and budget
- Oversee ecommerce analytics platforms (i.e. Google, Shopify) to ensure accuracy and report monthly and quarterly on core KPIs, projects status, and new growth opportunities to integrate into strategic plans
- Communicate industry trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
- Support the B2B business with regular reporting as needed
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, punctual
- Strong with Google Analytics and data analysis
- 3+ years experience scaling ecommerce brands through digital marketing strategies
- Experienced working some or all of the following: web optimization / shopify, email marketing, facebook ads, google ads, SEO, Amazon
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver
WHY WORK FOR STONZ?
- Become a core member of our fast growing and very engaged team
- Have an impact
- Tons of autonomy
- Competitive salary + benefits
- WFH with flexible work hours
We are Stonz (www.stonz.com) —an extremely fast-growing children's outdoor footwear and apparel brand with a mission to make childhood better for both parents and our kids, so we can raise a better next generation of human beings. All our products are smartly designed specifically for kids and tested for bad chemicals and toxic materials to ensure your child remains safe and our planet becomes more sustainable.